Please read these terms carefully before using this website
This website is the property of Kawada Technologies, Inc (KAWADA) and is protected by the Japanese copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws. By using the site or downloading any contents and information from this site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use the site or download the contents from the site.
Information on this website
This website (including all content and functions made available on or accessed through this site) is provided on an "as is" basis. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website, the information may contain erro rs, including technical or typographical errors. Use of information contained herein is at the user's risk. Information is subject to change or updating without notice. The services described may be altered at any time, also without notice. Please contact KAWADA for the latest information. All of the service names or logos of KAWADA, including its corporate name, used in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of KAWADA in Japan, unless otherwise indicated. Please be aware that KAWADA may not use or have registered some of the aforementioned marks in other countries.
Information provided by you
KAWADA does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to KAWADA via the Site. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to KAWADA will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials to KAWADA, you grant to KAWADA an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that KAWADA is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to KAWADA.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, KAWADA owns or has valid rights to all intellectual property, including, without limitation copyright, trademark and trade secrets in this website. By making this site available, KAWADA is not granting you any license nor any kind of right to use its intellectual property other than as specifically provided herein. You may access, browse, download or use any of the works on this site for personal, non-commercial purposes only, but you may not: (a) modify the materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the materials; or (c) transfer the materials to another person. In the event that any part of this Notice conflicts with terms and conditions particular to specific material that you download from this site, then the terms and conditions specific to such downloaded material shall prevail over those contained in this notice.
Links to other websites
As to other websites which may be accessed through this one, KAWADA makes no representations whatsoever regarding the content, conditions or practices of such other sites; in particular, providing a link to a non-KAWADA website does not constitute an endorsement of any such site by KAWADA or acceptance of any responsibility or liability for the content, or the use, of such website.
By using this website you agree not to engage in the following acts:
- 1.Using or copying this website or any part of the information on this website for any commercial purpose other than to transact business with KAWADA;
- 2.Modifying of any of the information on this website;
- 3.Making links from other sites to this website, without the prior written consent of KAWADA;
- 4.Accessing portions of this site not intended for access by the general public;
- 5.Attempting to duplicate all or portions of the code behind any part of this site;
- 6.Attempting to test the vulnerability of a system or breach security or authentication measures;
- 7.Sending any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or potentially harmful items to KAWADA;
- 8.Any activities that harm the reputation of KAWADA or other persons;
- 9.Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws; and
- 10.Any other activities that KAWADA deems inappropriate.
The followings are the KAWADA's measures for the protection of personal information.
- 1.KAWADA's custody and management of personal information of its customers will comply with pertinent laws and regulations and other codes of practice.
- 2.KAWADA will acquire the personal information of customers using lawful and ethical means. It will not use improper methods to acquire such information.It will give individual and public notice of its intended uses for personal information to the customers to whom such information relates. In the event that KAWADA needs to use such information for purposes other than those of which it has given notice, it will provide individual and public notice of the new purposes of use and obtain the customer's consent.
- 3.KAWADA will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or the loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of customers' personal information.
- 4.In the event that it entrusts the management of personal information to an outside party, KAWADA will execute agreements with such party to ensure the necessary protection of such information and the proper supervision of such management.
- 5. In the event that it receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, stop the use of, or delete that customer's personal information, KAWADA will take the appropriate action after confirming that the personal information relates to the customer in question.
- 6.Except in the following events, KAWADA will not disclose a customer's personal information to any third party:
- 1.Where the customer agrees to such disclosure.
- 2.Where the information is disclosed in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified (for example, in the form of statistical data).
- 3.Where KAWADA is lawfully ordered by a judicial or government authority to disclose or submit such information.
- 7.KAWADA will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis.
In order to provide our customers with improved services, cookies may be used on websites maintained by KAWADA. These cookies will not breach customer privacy. Websites where cookies are used will clearly indicate in advance the use intended for each cookie. Depending on the browser you use, you may be able to change its settings so as to inactivate the cookie function. As a consequence however you may not be able to access some or any of the services on our web pages.
Inquiries concerning personal information
For any inquiries or requests concerning your personal information (such as a request to our company to disclose, correct, stop the use of, delete your personal information or to notify you of the intended use of your personal information), please contact the department below for further details.
International users and choice of law
This website is controlled, operated and administered by Kawada Technologies, Inc. from its offices in Japan. KAWADA makes no representation that the contents and information at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Japan, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export the contents and information in violation of Japanese export laws and regulations. If you access this site from locations outside of Japan, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of Japan, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute relating thereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of first instance to the Tokyo District Court of Japan.
Please contact us here for business inquiries or questions about our corporate and IR information.